PART 3 of 3 with guest Jennifer Chesak, author of the recently published The Psilocybin Handbook for Women.
In this episode, host April Pride engages in an enlightening conversation with Jennifer Chesak about the intricacies of sex, consent, and boundaries. In this final episode of our series, listeners can explore these sensitive topics in a safe and informative space.
After listening to this episode, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- Sexual abuse in some psychedelic communities was reported by NY Magazine podcast Cover Story “Power Trip.”
- Nuances of consent while in an altered state
- How to communicate boundaries effectively before ingesting psilocybin – and all mind-altering modalities – and the importance of enthusiastic and ongoing agreement.
- Gain insights into navigating challenging discussions around sex and boundaries with partners, fostering mutual understanding and growth.
- Discover how increasing your knowledge about sexual health, consent, and boundaries can increase confidence, better decision-making, and more fulfilling relationships.